Note: This is an OPEN BOX item. We sent the customer the wrong flashlight and we received it back. The box has been opened but the flashlight and contents are unused. Some damage to the retail box on the back because it was opened. There is only one of these available: Black Body with Cool White LED, the warranty is still good.
Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime. Uses a 14500 or a AA battery. The headlamp weighs just 2.05oz (with the headband), but has high performance using a Luminus SST20 LED. E03H II features a maximum 600 (360) Lumens output and 22 hour runtime with just one 1 x 14500 or AA battery. This flashlight is a multipurpose angled flashlight in that the LED is on the side. The headband is included and optional for those times that you need it to work as a headlamp otherwise the flashlight is also great as an everyday carry pocket light with a reversible pocket clip.
The E03H II is durable and has an IPX-8 waterproof rating for up to 2 meters under water. The PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is secured with a waterproof o-ring and a stainless steel bezel.
Included with the flashlight are white, red, and green lens filter caps for specialty use and settings.
- Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
- Powered by: 1 x AA or 14500 battery (Battery Not Included)
- Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
- Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection, overdischarge protection
- Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
- ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Button Cap: Stainless steel
- Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
- Filter: Removable, sliding
- Tail-cap: Magnetic
- Tail-stand Capability: Yes
- Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Size: 78.56mm length x 23.15mm head dia. x 19.5mm body dia.
- Weight: 35.9gram (without headband, without battery)
- Spare O-Ring, Stainless Steel Clip, Headband, Lanyard, Filters (white, red, green)
Modes & Runtimes:
Using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery
- ECO mode: 0.5 lumens, 620 hours
- Middle: 50 lumens, 10 hours 30 minutes
- High: 140 lumens, 3 hours 12 minutes
- Turbo: 360 lumens, 3 hours
- Strobe: 360 lumens, N/A
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Moonlight: 10 lumens, 22 hours
- Middle: 110 lumens, 4 hours 5 minutes
- High: 300 lumens, 1 hours 15 minutes
- Turbo: 600 lumens, 1 hours 10 minutes
- Strobe: 600 lumens, N/A
Mode Memory and Lock-Out:
- Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
- While OFF, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight.
- While locked-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
- When using a AA battery, there have 6 lower brightness levels (0. 1-15lm) to choose from. (Ratio Error: ± 20% output, while using different battery)
- When using a 14500 battery, there will be 5 levels (10-56lm) (Ratio Error: ± 10% output, while using different battery)
Please Note: This item does not include a battery. We highly recommend that you to choose a reputable battery brand such as the Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery or button-top 14500 li-ion battery. If you would like to use other brand AAA / 14500 battery, please make sure it has a 50-51mm total length, its button-top must be ≥ 1.2mm in length to fit.