Manker MK35 II 6,000 Lumens 2,000 Meters Thrower King LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED Flashlight with 4 x 18650 Batteries
Expand your range of vision and security with the Manker M35 Long-Range flashlight. The 6000-lumen output through anti-reflective lenses provides a high-quality, ultra-bright beam with unmatched throw. Adjustable output means you’ll be able to use this compact flashlight in any situation.
LONG RANGE BEAM: The MK35 has an incredible maximum beam distance of 2000 meters. Perfect for camping and hunting or security on large properties.
ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT: Toggle through output modes depending on the situation. It ranges a maximum output of 6000 lumens, all the way down to Moonlight mode that is perfect for small spaces or stealth.
IMPACT AND ABRASION RESISTANT: Our flashlight is made of aircraft-grade aluminum and has an impact resistance of 1 meter. The hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish prevents wear and tear.
WATERPROOF: With a waterproof standard of IPX-8, it can withstand water up to 2 meters deep and stay functional. It’s ideal for tackle boxes and emergency kits.
RECHARGEABLE: Easily monitor your battery with the capacity indicator and quickly recharge using a USB Type C/USB OTG cable. It can also function as a power bank to recharge your mobile device.
LOCKOUT MODE FOR SAFETY: Prevent unintentional activation and safety concerns with lockout mode.
- Emitter: LUMINUS SBT-90 GEN2 LED
- Maximum output: 6,000 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 1,000,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 2,000 meters
- Power by 4 x 18650 batteries (included)
- Working voltage: 2.8v - 4.35v
- Driver: Most efficient constant current circuit
- Over-charge & over-discharge protection
- Reverse polarity battery protection
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent discharging & charging circuit integrated on battery carrier
- USB Type-C rechargeable port for fast charging (Max. charging current / voltage: 3A, 5V)
- Battery discharge function with included USB Type-C/USB OTG cable (Max. discharging current/voltage: 2A, 5V). Flashlight can be used as a power bank
- Engineering Mode: Select output level for the moonlight mode
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation
- Battery capacity indicator shows battery levels at any time
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Surface treatment: Premium Type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistance: 1 meter
- Size: 185mm / 7.3 inces (length) x 109mm / 4.29 inches (head diameter) x 53mm / 2.0 inches (body diameter)
- Weight: 737 grams / 26 ounces (without batteries)
- Flashlight, Batteries, Spare O-ring, Shoulder strap, USB Type-C/USB OTG cable, User Guide
Modes & Runtimes:
- Moonlight 0.1 - 22 lumens, 120 days
- Low 245 lumens, 20 hours
- Medium 1: 575 lumens, 9.5 hours
- Medium 2: 1150 lumens, 4.6 hours
- High: 2500 lumens, 2 hours
- Turbo 6000 lumens - 2500 lumens, 1.5 hours
- Strobe 6000 lumens
- While flashlight is off, one click to access moonlight mode (left part of the figure), single clicks cycle through each mode: Moonlight > Low > Medium > High. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click to cycle. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
Battery indicator on the battery carrier:
During charging or discharging of the batteries, the battery indicator will flash indicating the current capacity based on the following flash-frequency:
- 1 flash: Less than 25%
- 2 flashes: 25% to 50%
- 3 flashes: 50% to 75%
- 4 flashes: 75% to 100%
Solid red light means that the battery is currently recharging. Solid green light and solid white light means that the battery is fully charged. When you see a solid blue light the batteries are currently discharging (OTG).
- When the flashlight is off, one click access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to cycle through modes: Moonlight > Low > Medium 1 > Medium 2 > High. Long press for off.
- When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode you last used as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
- When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
- When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
- Blue: 50%-100%
- Purple: 20%-50%
- Red: less than 20%
Long press for 4 seconds to activated lock-out. Long press again for 4 seconds to unlock.
Set you ideal moonlight brightness. From any mode, 4 quick clicks to get access engineering mode. Each click to cycle through the levels. Long press on the brightness you want to set.