Manker E03H II 14500 / AA Headlamp 600 lumen Angle Flashlight with Headband, Removable Filters, and Reversible Clip (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime. Uses a 14500 or a AA battery. The headlamp weighs just 2.05oz (with the headband), but has high performance using a Luminus SST20 LED. E03H II features a maximum 600 (360) Lumens output and 22 hour runtime with just one 1 x 14500 or AA battery. This flashlight is a multipurpose angled flashlight in that the LED is on the side. The headband is included and optional for those times that you need it to work as a headlamp otherwise the flashlight is also great as an everyday carry pocket light with a reversible pocket clip.
The E03H II is durable and has an IPX-8 waterproof rating for up to 2 meters under water. The PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is secured with a waterproof o-ring and a stainless steel bezel.
Included with the flashlight are white, red, and green lens filter caps for specialty use and settings.
- Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
- Powered by: 1 x AA or 14500 battery (Battery Not Included)
- Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
- Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery), 83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection, overdischarge protection
- Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
- ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Button Cap: Stainless steel
- Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
- Filter: Removable, sliding
- Tail-cap: Magnetic
- Tail-stand Capability: Yes
- Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Size: 78.56mm length x 23.15mm head dia. x 19.5mm body dia.
- Weight: 35.9gram (without headband, without battery)
- Spare O-Ring, Stainless Steel Clip, Headband, Lanyard, Filters (white, red, green)
Modes & Runtimes:
Using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery
- ECO mode: 0.5 lumens, 620 hours
- Middle: 50 lumens, 10 hours 30 minutes
- High: 140 lumens, 3 hours 12 minutes
- Turbo: 360 lumens, 3 hours
- Strobe: 360 lumens, N/A
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
- Moonlight: 10 lumens, 22 hours
- Middle: 110 lumens, 4 hours 5 minutes
- High: 300 lumens, 1 hours 15 minutes
- Turbo: 600 lumens, 1 hours 10 minutes
- Strobe: 600 lumens, N/A
Mode Memory and Lock-Out:
- Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
- While OFF, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight.
- While locked-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
- When using a AA battery, there have 6 lower brightness levels (0. 1-15lm) to choose from. (Ratio Error: ± 20% output, while using different battery)
- When using a 14500 battery, there will be 5 levels (10-56lm) (Ratio Error: ± 10% output, while using different battery)
Please Note: This item does not include a battery. We highly recommend that you to choose a reputable battery brand such as the Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery or button-top 14500 li-ion battery. If you would like to use other brand AAA / 14500 battery, please make sure it has a 50-51mm total length, its button-top must be ≥ 1.2mm in length to fit.