Manker U22 II 1020 Meters Thrower 850 Lumens OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG LED Flashlight with 21700 Battery
You don’t have to break the bank for a far-throwing tactical flashlight. This waterproof, ultra-durable flashlight provides high-tech functionality at an unbelievable value. Built for versatility, the Manker U22 has the capabilities you need to handle any situation.
ULTRA-DURABLE: The Manker U22 is made of aircraft-grade aluminum. It has a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish and 2-meter impact resistance for long-lasting toughness.
WATERPROOF: The IPX-8 waterproof rating means it remains functional submerged in up to 2 meters of water. It’s ideal for fishing, hiking, or any activities near the water.
ADJUSTABLE OUTPUT: Beam output ranges from 850 lumens down to moonlight mode for versatile use.
RECHARGEABLE: It has fast-charging capabilities with a USB Type-C charging port and functions as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
COMPACT AND CARRYABLE: The compact shape and non-slip textured grip allow for easy one-handed use. Stores in small spaces like glove compartments or toolboxes for easy access.
LOCKOUT MODE FOR SAFETY: Prevent unintentional activation and safety concerns with lockout mode.
- Emitter: 1 x OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
- Maximum output: 850 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 260,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 1,020 meters
- Powered by 1 x 21700 battery (included)
- Working voltage: 2.8V - 4.35V (Over-discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficient constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
- Integrated intelligent discharging & charging circuit
- Reverse polarity battery protection
- Rechargeable USB Type-C port for fast charging (Max. charging current/voltage: 3A, 5V)
- Discharge function with included USB Type-C/USB OTG cable (Max. discharging current/voltage: 2A, 5V), works as power bank for your USB devices.
- Engineering Mode: User may set output level for the moonlight mode
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation
- Reflector: Aluminum SMO reflector
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Battery indicator shows battery life
- Surface treatment: Premium Type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Tail-stand capability
- Size: 140mm (length) x 51mm (Diameter) / 5.51 inches x 2.00 inches
- Weight: 183g / 6.5 ounces (without battery)
- Flashlight, Battery, Spare O-ring, Lanyard, USB Type-C/USB OTG cable , Holster, User Guide
Modes & Runtimes:
- Moonlight 0.1 lumens to 10 lumens, 60 days on lowest setting
- Low 35 lumens, 30 hours
- Medium 160 lumens, 9.5 hours
- High 380 lumens, 3.5 hours
- Turbo 380 lumens to 850 lumens, 3 hours - 3 minutes
- Strobe 850 lumens
- While flashlight is off, one click to access moonlight mode (left part of the figure), single clicks cycle through each mode: Moonlight > Low > Medium > High. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click to cycle. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
- While the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
- Blue: 50% - 100%
- Purple: 20% - 50%
- Red: Less than 20%
- Long press 4 seconds, side switch battery indicator will be lighted. Flashlight enter lock mode. Long press 4 seconds in lock mode, flashlight will be unlock and turn on low mode.
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
- From any mode, 4 quick clicks to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long press to make your final choice.