Manker E02 II 420 Lumens EDC Flashlight with Luminus SST20 LED Emitter (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
The Manker E02 II flashlight features a unique-shaped compact form factor, magnetic tailcap, and reversible pocket clip. The emitter is side-facing with a top button switch which allows the flashlight to work similar to that of a headlamp. Attach it to your pocket or use the magnetic tailcap to clip it onto a metal surface for an instant mini work-light.
- Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
- Powered by 1 x AAA or 10440 battery (Battery NOT Included)
- Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
- Max Output: 220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery) 420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Intensity: 730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery) 1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
- Max Beam Distance: 55 meters (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery) 72 meters (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
- Max run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
- Protection: Reverse polarity protection
- Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
- Moonlight Mode: Multiple user selectable moonlight levels
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Button Cap: Stainless steel
- Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
- Tail-cap: Magnetic
- Tail-stand Capability: Yes
- Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 2 meters
- Size: 72.6mm length x 19.2mm head dia. x 15.3mm body dia.
- Weight: 21.2gram (without battery)
- Spare O-ring, Pocket Clip, and Key Ring
Modes & Runtimes:
Using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery:
Moonlight: 0.1-1 lumens, 230hours
Middle: 30 lumens, 5.5hours
High: 90 Lumens, 1.5hours
Turbo: 220-90 lumens, 1.4hours
Strobe: 220 Lumens, N/A
Using a 10440 Li-ion battery:
Moonlight: 5-30 lumens, 12hours
Middle: 90 lumens, 1.2hours
High: 220 lumens, 35min
Turbo: 420 lumens, 30min
Strobe: 420 lumens, N/A
- From OFF, long press for moonlight mode. Once in moonlight mode you can press and hold to adjust moonlight level. Single click to turn off. Moonlight mode memory is set.
- From OFF, single click for general modes; middle and high. Now press and hold to select between middle or high. Single click to turn off and the mode will be stored in mode memory.
- From OFF, double click for turbo (brightest setting). Single click to turn off.
- From OFF, triple click for self-defense strobe.
Click 4 times fast, this will LOCK-OUT the flashlight. Simply click 4 times again to unlock.