A successor to the MK41, this super compact and wildly bright flashlight is perfect for all your outdoor activities. Featuring a LUMINUS SBT90 GEN 2 LED emitter, you're going to literally light-up the competition.
- Emitter: LUMINUS SBT90 GEN2 LED with a max output of 5,800 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 218,556cd
- Maximum beam distance : 935 meters
- Lens: New optical grade PMMA TIR lens provides the higher quality and quantity of light in a soft and balanced beam
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Powered by 3 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries (NOT INCLUDED!)
- Working voltage: 8.7V - 12.6V
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output (Non-PWM)
- Advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, MK37 regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
- Integrated power indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery power
- User-friendly Interface, easy and fast one handed operation
- One button control all brightness levels and functions
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Five user selectable moonlight modes (0.1 - 2 lumens)
- Intelligent memory function stores the brightness mode and last mode memory
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Color options: Black or Sand
- Premium cooling fins for optimal performance
- MK37 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Diamond-pattern knurling provide a better gripping surface
- Immersion gold and gold plated connector to ensure an effective conductivity
- Built-in lanyard hole (inner diameter: 0.138in / 3.5mm)
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters under water)
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Compact & lightweight, weigh only 10.51oz / 298g
- Size: 2.0 inch /52.2mm (head diameter) x 1.85inch /47mm (body diameter) x 5.1 inch / 128.57mm length
Output/runtime (LUMINUS SBT90.2)
- Moonlight: 0.1 lumens, 70 hours
- Low: 70 lumens, 30 hours
- Mid 1: 400 lumens, 9 hours 30 minutes
- Mid 2: 1100 lumens, 4 hours
- High: 2800 lumens, 1 hours 40 minutes
- Turbo: 5800 lumens, 1 hours 25 minutes
- Strobe: 5800 lumens, N/A
- Peak beam intensity: 218,556 cd
- Maximum beam distance: 935 meters
- Impact resistance: 1 meters
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2 meters
- Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, O-ring, User Guide, 3/8" to 1/4" Tripod Thread Adapter
Premium dual cooling design
Size & Weight
Battery Installation (batteries not included)
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is off, single click, long press, double or triple click the switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is on, single click the switch to turn it off.
While OFF, single click switch to enter general mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'Low >Mid1 > Mid2 > High' (or 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low'). Release switch to select one level you want. While cycle to last level 'high' (or 'low'),the light will stay this level and stop cycle. If turn to other level, release switch, and then press and hold on switch again, the light will cycle to opposite direction 'High > Mid2 > Mid1 > Low' (or 'Low > Mid1 > Mid2 > High'). After entering in general mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, long press 1 second to enter moonlight mode. there have 5 lower brightness levels from 0.1lm to 2lm. Press and hold on switch to cycle 5 different levels. Release switch to select one level you want as the similar operation in general mode. After entering moonlight mode, single click to turn it off; double click to Turbo; triple click to special mode.
double click to enter Turbo mode from any modes (except lock-out mode). After entering turbo mode, single click to turn it off; double click or long press to general mode; triple click to special mode.
While OFF, triple click switch to enter special mode. Press and hold on switch to cycle through 'strobe - beacon - SOS' automatically. Release switch to select one level you want. After antering special mode, single click switch to turn it off; double click to Turbo; Triple click to general mode.
Button breath flash mode
While OFF, long press the switch for 3 seconds to enter button breath flash mode (firstly moonlight will turn on and then turn off).
Lock / unlock
While OFF, quick quadrple clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out). While locked-out, quick quadrple clicks again will unlock.
Intelligent memory function
While OFF, single click (or long press) to enter general mode (or moonlight mode) last used. And then press and hold on switch, the light will be cycled to next level in same cycle direction last used.