This ultra-lightweight tactical flashlight has everything you would expect from a high-powered flashlight. It’s waterproof, durable, and has up to 60 hours of runtime. You can have all of the safety and security of a full-size tactical flashlight in your pocket.
WATERPROOF: With a waterproof standard of IPX-8, it can withstand water up to 2 meters deep and stay functional. It’s ideal for tackle boxes and emergency kits.
IMPACT RESISTANT: This pocket light has an impact resistance of 2-meters, so it’s durable enough to withstand drops and heavy use.
LONG RUN TIME: You’ll get 60 hours of run time in between charges so you can have an all-night light source at your fingertips.
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY INCLUDED: Comes complete with one 18650 rechargeable battery with a micro-USB port.
LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: The Manker MC12 has the perfect dimensions for one-handed use, fits easily in a pocket, and is ultra light-weight at just 4.6 oz, including battery.
- Emitter: OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
- Battery: 1 x 18650 with built-in Micro-USB port (include)
- Maximum 670 lumens output
- Maximum beam intensity: 105625cd
- Maximum beam distance: 650 meters
- Maximum run time is up to 60 hours
- Working Voltage: 2.8 - 4.2V
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
- Reverse-polarity battery protection
- Over-discharge and Over-charge protection
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (fully submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Length: 134mm / 5.27 inches
- Head Diameter: 40mm / 1.57 inches
- Weight: 131 grams / 4.62 ounces with battery
- Stainless steel clip, Spare O-ring, Lanyard, User Guide, and USB rechargeable 18650 Lithium-ion battery
Modes & Runtimes:
- Low: 12 lumens, 60 hours
- Medium: 185 lumens, 4.75 hours
- High: 330 lumens, 2.25 hours
- Turbo: 670-450 lumens, 3 minutes - 1.3 hours
- Strobe: 670 lumens
- Click the tailcap switch to turn on the flashlight. Click once again to turn off. Each click to turn back on will cycle through to the next mode: Low > Off > Medium > Off > High > Off > Turbo > Off > Strobe > Off > Low > Off.
- Half clicks will turn the flashlight on and cycle through the modes without having to turn off like the full clicks above: Low > Medium > High > Turbo > Strobe > Off > Low. When you find the mode you like, fully click it on to lock it on.
- After you turn on the flashlight and 5 seconds have passed, you can fully click or half click to next mode.
- After you turn off the flashlight and 5 seconds have passed, you can click or half click to reinstate the previous output when it was turned on.