The MK39 has a lumen output of 6000 lumens with a choice of flood or focused beam making it a very adaptable lighting tool. Search and rescue teams take note, this torch is capable of an incredible 1100 meter throw. At the touch of the button the beam will ramp up from one lumen all the way to 6000 in unnoticeable increments, allowing the user to halt the process and choose the right amount of light for the job in hand. Plus it has a strobe which can be a very handy tool in an emergency.
Utilizes 1 x LUMINUS SBT90.2 LED (spotlight) with a max output of 5,500 lumens, maximum throw distance of 1050 meters
Utilizes 8 x CREE XPL HI LED (floodlight) with a max output of 8,000 lumens, maximum throw distance of 350 meters, 4000K color temperature
1 x custom smooth reflector and 2 x TIR lens provide the higher quality and quantity of spotlight and floodlight beam
Working voltage: 12.5 - 17V
Power by 4 x 18650 rechargeable li-ion batteries (Included)
Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Electronic reverse polarity protection and over-discharge protection
Integrated indicator in side switch indicates remaining battery voltage
User-friendly Interface, easy & fast one handed operation:
- Single click mode switch between spotlight mode and floodlight mode
- Double click mode switch to turn on both spotlight and floodlight
- Long press mode switch to ramp adjust the brightness
- Tactical modes: One beam shot / strobe
- Quick quadruple clicks to lock/unlock from any modes
- Button breath flash mode
- Memory function
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Deeper cooling fins improve heat dissipation performance
- Integrated aluminum alloy handle for good touch feelings
- Mode switch and power switch integrated on handle for ergonomic design
- Built-in two strap holes on aluminum alloy handle, install shoulder strap to carry it easy to anywhere. Integrated battery magazine design
- MK39 can be directly mounted to a tripod, turning it into a camp light or a fixed supplementary light
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Metal bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Utilizes silicone button cap for good touch feelings
- Built-in lanyard holes on tailcap
- Trapezoidal thread offer high strength and durability, tailcap twists smoothly
- Convenient tail-stand capability
- IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Impact resistance: 1 meters
Included: Flashlight, shoulder strap, O-ring, User Guide, 3/8" to 1/4" tripod adapter
Size & Weight
Battery Voltage Indicator
ON / OFF
ON: When the light is OFF, single click power switch to turn it on.
OFF: When the light is ON, single click power switch to turn it off.
Switch between spotlight mode and floodlight mode: While the light is
ON, singe click mode switch to enter spotlight mode (or floodlight mode), single click mode switch again to enter floodlight mode (or spotlight mode) Spotlight mode: While the light is ON, single click mode switch to enter spotlight mode. Press and hold mode switch to ramp adjust spotlight brightness level to rise
(or fall). When the light is dimmed to maximum brightness (or min brightness), the light will stay this level and stop dimming. If you want to fall (or rise) its brightness, release mode switch, and then press and hold on mode switch again, the light will be ramp adjusted to opposite direction.
Floodlight mode: While the light is ON, you can ramp adjust the floodlight to rise (or fall) as same as the operation in spotlight mode.
Spotlight & Floodlight Combo Mode: While the light is ON, double click mode switch to enter Spotlight & Floodlight Combo mode, both spotlight and floodlight will turn on at the same time. Release mode switch and then press and hold on mode switch to ramp adjust the brightness to rise (or fall). When the light is dimmed to max brightness ( or min brightness), the light will stay this level and stop dimming. If you want to fall (or rise) the brightness, just need to release mode switch and then press and hold on mode switch again, the lights will be ramp adjusted to opposite direction.
Strobe: While the light is OFF, Long press power switch, strobe will turn on. Release power switch, strobe will turn off immediately.
Tactical beam shot: While the light is OFF, Long press mode switch, both spotlight and floodlight can be turn on at the same time. If you release mode switch, both of them will turn off immediately.
Lock / Unlock: Quick quadruple clicks power switch will lock-out the flashlight from any modes (except lock out). While locked-out, quick quadruple clicks power switch again will unlock.
Button breath flash mode: While OFF or lock out, single click mode switch to enter button breath flash mode.
Memory function: While OFF, single click power switch to enter general mode and the brightness level last used.